WARNING: This episode includes medium levels of cursing. Listener discretion is advised.
What We've Been Playing
- Resident Evil 5 Year Old
- Street Fighter 4
- Masher vs. Capcom 3
- Working on games
- Culdcept Saga
- The 'Villes
- Some sculpting of where his RPG group wants to go
- Demon's Crest for the SNES is old school. Who would've guessed?
Wins and Fails:
+ Infinite Tower...for whatever reason (http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=136247839768493)
+ Mega Man Upon a Star (http://www.amazon.com/Megaman-Upon-Artist-Not-Provided/dp/B0006IIPGM)
- The Nintento 3DS for resounding meh-nosity (also a FFXIII reference)
- Mark's completely wonderful worthless notes
+ Youtube username: Behrudy, and Youtube username: levelupseries (Warning, the former is very obscene) Also, for those who don't get my joke, Justin Wong is in the top-3 Street Fighter players ever
+ The Darkness 2 (Info at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Darkness_2; buy the first one at http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/the-darkness-used/65698)
- Prey 2 (Info at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prey_2, Buy first one at http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/prey/41812)
- AP Epic Failure
+ Evil Hat for the Dresden Files RPG
+ Conformism! (Also, the failure of free)
- AT+T for a terrible router'
- Full House Poker featuring Bob Saget
- FEAR THE CON STORIES YAY